Friday 15 September 2017

Dreaming of the sea

At the end of the world the sea meets the sky,
there's  small strip of land where the mermaids lie.
Where they chit and they chat,
or play and have fun,
and top up their tan in the midday sun.
(thanks to the poet Wayne Mac, tap on his name for the full poem)


Not had my dose of coastal air...
and missing the sea...
So got out the brushes, 
and made one - just for me.
I loved it so much,
another soon followed.

Although not finished - it gives me
that same hit of blue.

#art #seascape #acrylic #painting

1 comment:

  1. Lovely paintings. Great we can just switch off and forget the aches and pains. Hope you recover.x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, so glad you dropped in, I would love to hear from you. I read all comments before I publish and if I think a comment would offend anyone, it won't be published.